Monday, September 8, 2014

Let's Have Lunch - Day 8


"Let's Have Lunch"
#8 of 30
6"x8" oil on canvas pad
$75.00

This is a lovely little cafe where we stopped for lunch in Isle-sur-la-Sorgue while I was in Provence in an oil painting workshop with Connie Winters.  We began roaming the Sunday outdoor flea market for which this town is famously known, and I accidentally strayed from our group and had to spend two or three hours roaming on my own until I met up with our group at an appointed time and place.  Fortunately, and with great foresight, this had been agreed upon before we split up and am I ever glad!  (Insert family members who know me well chuckling at this fact!) This happened back in 2003 before the day of common cell phone use.  

Even though I got separated I still enjoyed my time in this inviting little town and bought several gifts and items that I still use to this day.  All in all, a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment