Thursday, January 14, 2016

Urban Corner


"Urban Corner"
Day 14
8"x6" oil on canvas panel
$75.00

This scene may look familiar to you if you saw my pitiful posting yesterday.  I decided to use the same photo but I changed the format to an upright composition.  In addition, I also used a brush exclusively to complete this one instead of a palette knife. I also changed the color palette drastically and I am much happier, though not completely pleased, with this version.  This 30/30 January challenge road I am travelling has lots of potholes along the way but it is a journey worth taking because I am learning new things each day and that is what this challenge is all about for me.  

Thanks for coming back to join me in my journey.  Let's see what happens tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment