Wednesday, January 6, 2016

"Kate Spade Shop"


"Kate Spade Shop"
Day 6
8"x6" oil on canvas panel
$75.00

Here is my entry for Day 6 in my journey on perspective for the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.

Late Saturday afternoon on our one full day in the city we were exploring lower Manhattan and really enjoyed our time wandering through SOHO and the many interesting shops in that area.  Kate Spade, with its brightly lit interiors, made for a great photo op.  This painting really was a challenge for me with all its angles but since that is what I have decided to tackle this month, I took on the challenge.  But just let me tell you it was an exhausting day!

Hope you enjoy these street scenes and hope you sign up for my blog to continue receiving them in your email inbox.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment