Friday, January 1, 2016

Olive Market



"Olive Market"
#1 of 30
6"x8" oil on canvas panel
$75.00

     Time to once again dust off the ole blog!!!  I am once again participating in Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.  For me this month will allow me to focus on angles and perspective, a skill for me that sorely needs improving!

     In early December I flew to New York City with my daughter, daughter-in-law and almost 13 yr old granddaughter for a wonderful girls weekend experiencing NYC during the Christmas season.  I think the hundreds of photos I snapped on this trip will provide me with plenty of practice working on perspective and architecture as well as document memories of a fabulous time in NYC.

     I hope you follow along with me as I roam the streets of New York City.  This particular scene was snapped through the car window as we were heading back to the airport.  I loved all the lights sparking through the windows as we drove by.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment