Sunday, January 3, 2016

Daytime in Rockefeller Plaza


"Daytime in Rockefeller Plaza"
#3 of 30
8"x6" oil on canvas panel
$75.00

Granted, the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree is not as glorious in the daytime as it is in the evening, but the beautiful blues skies and balmy temperatures we experienced in early December still make it exciting to see.  This perspective of the tree viewed from a lower plaza level down near the ice-skating rink makes it look like the skyscrapers are falling in on the tree.  My resident art critic says it looks funny but I am pleased with it!  

I hope you will continue to follow along with me as I wander the streets of New York City.  My challenge to myself is to work on perspective and all these cityscape photos I took give me the perfect inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment