Friday, October 3, 2014

September 2014 Collage


September 2014 Collage
30 Paintings in 30 Days

Here they all are together in one place!  

These are the paintings I have painted in the month of September for the challenge.  Whew!!!!  Technically, I painted more than what you see above.  I was in art class and posted progress shots of the painting I am currently working on and did not include those in the above collage.  Also I was out of town and attended a  plein air workshop and participated in a plein air event but those paintings are listed above.  So anyway you look at it, I have painted a lot this month and I am so proud of myself for completing this amount of work.  

At times I thought there is no way I can do this!  Then I thought "just do it" and see how it goes!  I experimented and used some colors that I have not used in quite some time, used some brushes that I had not used for awhile and tried new approaches.  Some paintings worked and some did not but those are things that are all part of the struggle and hopefully I learned from them and grew.  

All in all, it was a great month and I am so glad I participated.  I thank everyone for viewing, "liking"  and commenting and I hope you did not grow too weary of being bombarded with artwork every day.   Some of the pieces are sold and/or spoken for and for that I am very grateful.  If  you see one you would like to purchase, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment